Banking & Finance
We provide consultancy and liaison services to our clients on all banking matters including:
- Incorporation, consultancy and structuring of Securitization & Asset Management Companies;
- Structuring corporate financials to suit funding through various financial instruments such as equity, shares, debentures, participatory notes etc;
- Negotiation and documentation for letters of credits and bank guarantee;
- Advisory and litigation services to bank and financial institutions on loan recovery and dispute settlement;
- Investigations and legal scrutiny reports regarding titles of properties and fair market valuation for loan against property / mortgages;
- Project viability report and market surveys;
- Litigation before DRT, DRAT and under Securitization Act;
- Arranging funds from International funding institutions and resources.
Venture Capital / Private Equity Funds
We provide legal assistance to set up the venture capital fund in India by domestic and international investors, which includes drafting of Trust Deed, formation of Fund Trust & Trustee Company, registration with the SEBI under the SEBI (VCF) Regulations, 1996, valuation of stocks, assets and goodwill under different valuation rules based on national and international accounting practices and related services. We are also provide the legal services for all matters and relevant agreements for the investment of private equity funds in Companies.