REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE
The matrimonial laws in India are essentially governed by the personal laws of the parties depending on their religion. The rules governing the registration of marriage vary from one personal law of a religion to another. Registration of marriage is not compulsory, though this may cause difficulties later with regard to proving the marriage. Therefore in order to avoid the problems with respect to proving the solemnization of your marriage, LEGALLANDS can get your marriage registered with the help of professionals.
You need to meet the following requirements to get your marriage registered in India:
- The Groom must be 21 years of age and the Bride must be 18 years of age.
- Documents required
- Any Valid Government ID Proof to ascertain the age.
- Proof of marriage
- Wedding Invitation, Photo or,
- Any proof of solemnization of marriage
- Address proof
- Passport size photographs of both the parties
- Two witnesses and their details
The marriage certificate is an essential legal document, which is required in case of applying for passport, PAN Card, opening of a bank account or for Visa purposes.
Likewise marriage laws, the laws pertaining to the divorce in India are govern by the personal laws of the parties depending on their religion. A divorce case said to be among the traumatic experiences for any couple. The Indian laws have a long tedious process for getting a divorce and an expensive fair at the same time.
The Divorce laws in India allow both the husband and the wife to file a divorce case, either exclusively or mutually when the matrimonial obligations could not be fulfilled. The Divorce can be obtained by presenting a petition for dissolution of the marriage by either the husband or the wife, or mutually. The court on the basis of facts and circumstance of the case will decide the case. The following documents are required to file a case:
- Address proof of both the parties
- Marriage certificate
- passport size photographs
- Evidence of the failed attempts of reconciliation
- Details of the profession and present remuneration
- Information relating to family background, property and other assets owned by the parties.
LEGALLANDS LLP has dedicated professionals to handle the matrimonial laws such as Maintenance, Child custody, Alimony, Property Settlement with utmost care and diligence.
LEGALLANDS LLP consistently endeavours to get together the necessities and prerequisites of its customers and demonstrate to be a beneficiary aid as and at whatever point required. To bring more subtleties on same, contact our client assistance official today at firstname.lastname@example.org