Domestic Violence



The Domestic violence law has been made exclusively for women. A woman who has been a victim of domestic violence arising from marriage and/or lives in relationship can file complain if she is experiencing domestic violence from her husband, in-laws or any other relatives. The victim can file a complaint before the court of magistrate. However, unfortunately, there are no specific laws to deals with the cases where the victim is male. A male victim can avail remedy under other laws. If you are a woman and experiencing domestic violence, get in touch with our team experts at LEGALLANDS. The firm will assist you on priority basis and will seek required remedy from the court.



LEGALLANDS LLP consistently endeavours to get together the necessities and prerequisites of its customers and demonstrate to be a beneficiary aid as and at whatever point required. To bring more subtleties on same, contact our client assistance official today at




As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, we are not permitted to solicit work and advertise. By clicking “I agree” below, you acknowledge the following:

There has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us or any of our members to solicit any work through this website;
The user wishes to gain more information about us for his/her own information and use;
The information about us is provided to the user only on his/her specific request and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is completely at the user’s volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this site would not create any lawyer-client relationship.

The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for informational purposes only, should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. We are not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.