Wonder when to rectify the Errors and Unclaimed Credits for Previous Year 2018-19?
Here is the solution for all your queries, an individual having GSTIN and couldn’t claim his ITC or mistakenly forgot to upload details of Sales & purchases, can amend the Return in September 2019 .
What all can be Rectified?
1) You can claim any missed ITC of 18-19 till September 2019 return.
2) If any RCM unpaid, pay it & claim ITC till September 2019 return.
3) Issuance of debit note/credit note related to your supply pertaining to year 2018-19.
4) If forgot to upload any invoice in GSTR-1 than upload it otherwise it will be blocked after September 2019 return.
5) Any rectifications/amendments need to be done in GSTR-1 than rectify/amend it otherwise it will be blocked after September 2019 return .
6) Reconcile your GSTR-2A with ITC claimed.
7) In maximum cases your ‘Other incomes’ are taxable, Riya Khurana please look to it. Raise invoice for year 18-19 & pay the tax.
8) Reconcile your Sales figure/ ITC claimed/ RCM liability with books & GSTR-3B. If any mismatch arises, rectify it before September 2019 return. Also maintain a register of reconciliation done .
Our Corporate Professional Team is ever willing to provide assistance on any issue concerning GST, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law, Business Model Advisory in India and Abroad, Customs Law, Corporate & Commercial Advisory, IPRs. Secretarial Compliance, Agreement Drafting & Negotiations etc. you may write us on [email protected],
Corporate Professional Team